Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today is my day off so I finally went out to dispute an outrageous verizon bill. After a few tears I think it might get sorted. My mother thinks I pull out the tears too much, but she just doesn't understand that I'm very sensitive. Death? No, I can handle that. A bill I can't pay? OMG, give me a tissue.
My little siblings sent me thank you cards for the gifts I gave them for Christmas so I went by the dollar store to pick up some frames for it. While there I noticed that the dollar store sold pregnancy tests and vaginal cream. It may just be me, but if I was in the position to need either, I think I would break for it and pay the extra ten dollars. Borrow the cash from a friend if needed. I'm just saying; it would make me feel better.
I am also going to attempt to find a second job today. Actually, I'm just going to walk down to Christos then set up an appointment to donate my plasma. My motivation level has plummetted with the temperature. I do sort of want a server job so I can make tips. 
Don't forget, I'm also working for Glaciers Cafe who will cater all your food needs no matter the budget! Give me a call if ever you need some delicious food for your next event.


1 comment:

Michael said...

I want to be a server too...

It's an odd desire, no?