Friday, January 2, 2009

Yay! I got my cell phone situation mostly sorted. DON'T Text Me! Because after the 22nd your text will be blocked as I cannot afford texting. :( The cell phone I bought on ebay never arrived. Fuckers. 
The new year came in well. I was voicing my thoughts on moving, leaving Minneapolis, to the new chef at my work and he and the owners pleaded that I stay. Ego boost, yeah, but, dammit, I'm not even salaried! I'll either have to start doing a lot more catering and seeing pay for it or get a second job if I'm going to end up staying there. 
In other news, I'm hanging art tomorrow at Salon De Pugh. You had better go check it out!
And that's that! I'm going to go get more prepared for my first hang :)
I hope you lovelies all had a spectacular 2008 and look forward to the year ahead!
Obligatory picture:

1 comment:

FootBall said...

I'm sorry I missed your art hanging :(. How did it go?