Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In general.

First off, Yay Obama.
I know what you're thinking: "But wait, my vote did matter?"
Or: "Gee, I'm sure glad my guy got beat. I can't believe Nader fooled me again! Silly Nader!"
Times are tough. Sometimes you just need a young guy who's strong enough to tackle big issues, yet, weak (or is it extra strong?) enough to ask for advice and help from the elected governmental officials. 
So I'm in a new apartment now. Yay to that as well. It's an old mansion-type-place with drafty windows and wood floors.  My roommates are pretty cool as well. Any roommate who does not practice a two finger diet, does not have bipolar disorder, and who I not have to over-hear phone sex from is a roommate that I approve of. Bonus: they are pretty darn swell not considering said qualifications to boot!
I've a new dream of starting a public access television show. The more I talk about my ambitions and dreams the less likely they are to happen. Which is why I refuse to say anymore about it. I blame this effect directly for not yet being married to Alan Rickman.  Or being employed. Anyone hiring?
Sooo, it's really early in the morning and I'm kind of tired. I suppose I should cuddle up on my mattress and stare at the back of my eyelids for a while. 

No comments: