Sunday, January 10, 2010

How very exciting. I remembered my email and password for this account. Yes, sir, I did.
A few important things have happened. I shall begin listing them:
1.) I bought ReAnimator. The first ReAnimator. Once Michael sees it, I will obtain Bride of ReAnimator which I will force Johan, Frank, and Michael to watch as I did the first. You are all welcome to view it with me; we will be watching commentary and extras as well.
2.) Went to the B52s New Years Eve concert. I bought their lunch box and a t-shirt. Fan much?
3.) I sell theatrical make up. Need zombies? I'm your girl.
4.) I am dating Frank. Yay.
5.) Action on the film front; I will keep you posted as to what and where. Right now everything is in pre.

Otherwise; It's COLD here. I know, I know, why am I of all people complaining? I'm from the midwest. I should be used to it. Florida's lucky it's not in the negatives. Aside from the logical; the plants, the lack of winter clothing for the natives, etc. : I use the same argument as I did in South Dakota, Minnesota, and England. If it's going to be cold, we should at least have pretty snow to show for it, dammit. But, I don't want to tempt the powers that Be. Again, logical reasons for Florida not being cold.
Well, I am off to get some warmth. Have a good night!


<-- A duck made out of sugar surrounded by candy coated truffles!

No comments: